5 Types Of Insurance Policies Every Family Should Have
10 Apr 2016 in Finance
Precautions are to be taken at all times, and when it comes to the people and things which are close to us, there is nothing better than taking an insurance cover to protect against uncertainties of life. This article discusses five types of insurance policies that every family should have.
Living in times where incidences can occur at any time and any place, one has to be prepared to meet all kinds of situations. Having insurance is like having a vital support, without which one may face a little or great difficulty.
There are many companies which offer different kinds of insurance services. The popular amongst them are health insurance, life insurance, property insurance etc.
Here are five essential insurance policies which every family should have:
- Home Insurance: You put in a lot of effort to build a place into a home and if you want it to be safe at all times then getting a home insurance is a must. You can get your home insured from various things like theft and damage. There are many companies which will offer home insurance so pick the one which pays the best.
- Health Insurance: It is crucial to have good health insurance. In case something happens; you can always claim the insurance. This saves you the trouble of arranging a large amount of cash in a small time if needed. Today, companies also provide their employees with health insurances. A certain amount is deducted from monthly salaries as insurance cover and then paid towards a particular plan. Usually, companies buy insurances for their employees from one big insurance firm.
- Automobile Insurance: For some, their vehicles are their pride and insurance helps to protect their most beloved possession. Major vehicular repairs cost big money, and if something was to happen to your car, then you can use the claim money to make up for their losses. There are many different kinds of vehicular loans available. People who own cars can opt for the generalized insurance plans. Bigger and heavy duty vehicles can also fall under insurance plans.
- Life Insurance: A life insurance is a cover which gives a certain value to a person’s family in case something was to happen to him/her. After a person’s death, life insurance makes sure that his/her family’s needs and standards are covered.
- Travel Insurance: If you are someone who travels a lot then you must have travel insurance. Some countries have made it mandatory for the visitors to have travel insurance. Your trip to your favorite destination should be memorable but if you were to fall ill or get injured on the trip then travel insurance would easily help to cover up the medical bills.
A family which keeps itself insured by considering the possible situations can be covered at all times. The insurance policies are available for a very nominal amount which is to be usually paid at regular intervals. For example, buying a health insurance in Fullerton allows clients below 26 years of age to fall under the same policy as their parents. The policy may also require renewal after a period, say, one year.