Get Pandit For Akhand Ramayan Paath At Doorstep
14 Feb 2017 in General
Hindu literature has the great teachings that guide a person to live a good life. One of the greatest epics of Hindu Religion is Ram charit manas that had been penned down by a very popular philosopher and poet Saint Tulsidas Goswami. Shri Ram Charit Manas is also popularly known in the world as The Ramayana. The textual description of Ramayana was written by Valmiki in the Sanskrit language. The continuous recitation of the Ramayana is called as Akhand Ramayan Paath that is considered as a key to happiness for the Hindu people. Many people arrange the Akhand Ramayana Paath in their home time to time. This write-up would help you to know about Akhand Ramayana Paath online and it benefits.
The Ramayana is based on the life of Lord Rama who is an embodiment of Lord Vishnu. The aim of the life of Lord Rama was to put an end to the bad deeds of the evil spirit king, Ravana. Lord Rama is one of the popular incarnation of Lord Vishnu who is also considered as the superior man in this world. He is also called by people as Purushottam Ram that means superior human being. Lord Rama has always been an ideal son, ideal brother and ideal husband throughout his life. It is believed that worshipping Lord Rama can remove all sorrows from your life. The Akhand Ramayan Paath is dedicated to sing the glory of Lord Rama and to imbibe the teachings of Lord Rama. The Ramayana is divided into different kaands or parts and each of the part has its own importance. In Akhand Ramayan Paath, you get to learn about the values of family, leadership, responsibility, justice, love, relations, patience, etc.
Akhand Ramayan Paath Vidhi:
- Since Akhand Ramayan Paath needs to be recited continuously for 24 hours without break, therefore, there is a need to keep everything ready in advance so as to avoid distractions during Paath.
- A stage needs to be faced towards the east where all deities are to reside. Wrap the dais with the cloth of red color.
- Rest the idols of Lord Hanuman, Lord Rama, Devi Sita, Lord Shiva, and Devi Parvati over the leaves of Tulsi on the dais.
- Fill a Kalash with water and keep it on a heap of rice facing Lord Rama’s idol. Also place five leaves of betel at the entrance of Kalash and keep coconut over Kalash as well.
- Place some offering like Supari, mishri, cardamom, and cloves on the side, whereas flowers, bhog and fruits on the other side.
- Light a bigger diya of ghee that should last till puja gets finished. So, keep some additional ghee in case it needs to be added.
- Knot a thread of mauli to Kalash and coconut both. Make swastika with Kumkum and draw five dots on the Kalash also.
- The bhog is presented to Brahmins and Prasad is distributed to everyone after the puja gets completed.
There are lots of benefits of online puja services which bring peace and happiness in the home, auspicious for many functions like marriage, the birth of a child, house warming, etc., good if you are starting a new business, and much more. If you are looking for pandit for Akhand Ramayan Paath, then My Hawan Puja can arrange a pandit for the Puja online.