How To Save Water In The Bathroom
27 Nov 2014 in General
In times of economic crisis and it is always important to responsible drinking habits for the housekeeping staff does not exceed budget but also to give value to resources and use common sense.
Within the household economy, note that it is possible to save money monthly in the bathroom taking a few simple guidelines enumerated today:
1. First, you can take a shower instead of a bath because it is a habit just relaxing but with less water that is consumed. That does not mean you have to forgo the pleasure of a good bath but for day to day office, a shower is also faster and less time steals. A five-minute shower can be enough to start the day with good and positive thinking.
2. When you open the tap to fill the bath or a shower, hot water may take some time to leave. That amount of water is wasted if you do nothing to take advantage of some means. For example, you could put a bucket to save and to give a profit later. For example, it may be useful to clean the floor and perform this task.
3. Set yourself a specific time to shower and respect it. If you forget the clock, then it can happen that the water bill exceeds considerably. It is better to be proactive and have good planning. To control the temptation to spend much time in the shower, you can take a shower first thing in the morning before going to work because the obligation to comply with the professional duty will help to better estimate the times.
4. To consume less you can also install on reducing water flow shower in the shower. You’ll notice the difference considerably.
5. Turn off the water while soaping calmly as you close the sink faucet when you brush your teeth. That is, check your own water consumption habits to correct them.
6. Saving water not only involves thinking about the quantity but also in energy savings. Therefore, you can reduce the temperature of hot water. You can even finish your shower with a final touch of warm water as experts suggest that cold showers also have beneficial effects on health. While this habit can be somewhat difficult to carry out in winter can be very refreshing during the spring and summer.