NuWave PIC – The Latest Induction Cooktop In Town
08 Dec 2015 in General
Induction is a modern type of cooking technique that has recently come up and people are using the technique in a wide scale to cook their food. An induction cooker or a vessel makes the use of magnetic induction to cook the food. Basically electricity is made to pass through a copper wire that heat up the vessel that is kept atop the induction cooker. One of the most recent cooktop that has come up in the market is the NuWave PIC Induction Cooktop.
The use of induction cooktops have made the cooking style shift from the traditional ways and has helped incorporate faster and convenient styles of cooking. The NuWave induction cooktop is said to be a great way to start for people who are new to the world of induction cooking. The appliance comes with an entire set of cooking utensils that you might need for the purpose of cooking. Thus it provides you with a much easier way to cook your food in a very simpler way.
Alike all other utensils and appliances, this appliance too has its positive features as well as its drawbacks. Let us take a look at the pros and cons of this induction cooktop
- The settings of this cooktop have been set in a way so as to provide the most appropriate temperature that is required for the purpose of cooking. The settings of the induction cooker can be altered any given point of time according to the dish that you are cooking.
- The control buttons for the oven has been created in an LED pattern for the convenient usage of the buttons. So you can just get all the work done by just a click of the button.
- The circular design of the cooktop helps in reducing the space that is generally needed to keep an oven. You can just place the induction cooktop at a corner of your kitchen and save sufficient amount of space.
- NuWave PIC will provide you with faster and efficient cooking than the other options than you have. It provides you with almost 70% faster cooking facilities.
Things to keep in mind while cooking in the induction cooktop
- Flipping cannot be done in an easy way on this induction device as you need to switch on the flame each time you flip the food.
- The circular design does not accommodate the appropriate amount of food that is needed in the cookware. Thus you have to restrict your quantity to a small amount.
- The customer service provided by the members of the company is not up to mark and you might not get the sufficient service that is required.
These are some of the basic things that need to be kept in mind when you are opting for this product. It is essential that you get to know the basic features before you go ahead with the procedure of buying this oven for yourself.