Samsung’s New Techno-Freak: Samsung Galaxy S7
25 Nov 2014 in Technology
Samsung innovation and good marketing skills together have contributed to the success of this Brand.
Samsung is a multinational South Korean company with its headquarters at Seoul. It was founded in the year 1938 by Lee Byung-chul.
Samsung emerged as electronic industry in sixties and since then this brand is continuously growing.
In 2011 a survey conducted by Business Week and Interbrand declared Samsung Electronics as 19th among the top 100 brands. Samsung also considered as the second largest Mobile brand in India.
In the year 2012 Samsung electronics was declared as the largest phone maker and it overtook Nokia which was leading the mobile market since 1998.
In the year 2013 Samsung started the construction of largest factory of mobile phones in Vietnam. In October 2014 Samsung decided to build a chip plant in South Korea whose construction is planned in the year 2015 and in 2017 its production will also begin.
As we all know in our country both a poor and rich person owns a Samsung phone be it a basic phone, Android smartphone or a tablet.
What are Smartphones?
These are those mobile phones which have additional features as compared to basic phones which include connectivity and computing capability.
After the introduction of Samsung Galaxy the rule of Samsung in the mobile market was considered permanent. Samsung Galaxy S series has been everyone’s first choice as they fulfill each and every individuals demand. The sale of Samsung Galaxy S series has crossed more than 200 million after Samsung S5.
With its immense success over the years Samsung is now again on the verge of launching its highly appreciable and full of exciting new features Samsung Galaxy S7.
This is what really matters for the customers.
- S7 is going to offer the capacity which is comparable to our laptops that is around 4 GB RAM which is further capable of doing all the official work which we do on our laptops.
- The phone will be equipped with 30MP primary camera and 10MP front camera and new feature Gigapixel will be launched with this smartphone for shooting the pictures with more accuracy and clarity.
- It will have super amoled display of 5.5 inches.
- It is expected to be the first smartphone to have 64bit Exynos processor. The phone will hold around 128 GB internal capacities which however will be a great surprise for every competitor.
- One more specification that will surprize the world is the availability of infrared sensors in the phone which will to detect the body temperature and give us the most accurate measure.
- Waterproof, dust proof and 5G connectivity features are add on’s. Superfast Wi-Fi connectivity will help in boosting our browsing experience.
Imagination of all these superb features wanted this Samsung Galaxy S7 to be released in the market at a rapid pace. With the increasing technology the demand also increases but again all these features are not available in all Smartphones available in the market. Only big brands like Samsung or Apple can reach up to your expectations.
Samsung Galaxy S7 Release Date and Price:
However this mobile phone is expected to be released somewhere in the end of 2015 and starting of 2016 at a price which after comparison with all major brands will be reasonable and something which everybody can rely on. Everyone who was already looking for these features must do the necessary arrangements and should be ready with it to get this gem as soon as possible.